Ocena energochłonności układów napędowych lokomotyw spalinowych
The assessment of the energy consumption of diesel locomotives propulsion systems
The article evaluates economic indicators of selected types of locomotives used on railway lines in Poland. Rail vehicles are characterized by lower energy consumption compared to the majority of currently used means of transport, which translates into higher efficiency of the transport system in the whole country. The share of rail transport in Poland and its development is limited by several aspects related to the costs of purchase and operation of vehicles, infrastructure and the availability of new technologies. The article presents, among others the results of measurements carried out on several ST44 locomotives with varying degrees of technical wear. The research showed above all the impact of the degree of this consumption on the fuel consumption by the propulsion system.
2. Bajerlein, M., Fuć, P., Lijewski, P., Rymaniak, Ł., Ziółkowski, A., Dobrzyński, M., Simulation of vehicle work in real conditions at engine test bed, PTNSS–2013–SC–124, Combustion Engines 2013, R. 52, no. 3, s. 708–715, ISSN 2300-9896.
3. Fundacja ProKolej, http://www.prokolej.org/pl/infografiki (dostęp w dniu 04.07.2018)
4. Kowalski, S., Sowa, A., Classification of technical diagnostic methods used in rail vehicle repair works, Problemy Eksploatacji 2007, nr 2, s. 65–76.
5. Lenz, M., Powertrains and fuels for locomotives. Electro-Motive Diesel, NAFTANEXT, April 23, 2014.
6. Marciniak, Z., Modernisation of diesel-electric locomotive type M62 with 12CZN26/26 engine – construction and results of tests, TTS Technika Transportu Szynowego 2007, R. 13, nr 1-2, s. 64–78.
7. Marciniak, Z., Pielecha, I., Effect of the diesel engines of the traction vehicles operated at home on the environment – trials and tests, and the instructions for reduction of the harmful constituents emission, Pojazdy Szynowe 2009, nr 1, s. 34–43.
8. Merkisz-Guranowska A., Andrzejewski M., Daszkiewicz P., Gallas D., Stawecka H., The impact of the modernization of imported diesel locomotives on pollutant emissions, POJAZDY SZYNOWE 2/2016, Wydawnictwo IPS „TABOR”, s. 8‒12.
Copyright (c) 2019 Autobusy – Technika, Eksploatacja, Systemy Transportowe
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.