Analiza czasu transportu kontenerów intermodalnych z Chin do UE za pomocą technologii Hyperloop
Analysis of time of intermodal container transport from China to the EU by means of Hyperloop technology
The article presents the economic potential of trade between China and the European Union using a new means of transport - low-pressure railways. The technology is based on the transport of goods in capsules, moving inside a tightly closed tube, in which the pressure is lowered to about 100Pa. Thanks to the low pressure, the resistance of the air inside the tube is also very low, which allows the capsules to move in it without significant energy losses. In the future, this will make it possible to transport goods very quickly and economically between China and Europe. It is believed that the capsule will be able to reach a speed of about 1000km/h. Based on these assumptions, there are new prospects for Europe's trade with China. This applies in particular to industrial and transhipment districts such as Sinchuan, Yunnan, Kweichow and Chongqing. These regions have a population of 200 million, a territory twice as large as France, and rapid economic growth of around 10%. In 2016, the train from Cheng to Łódź set off 463 times, while in 2017 there were already about 1000 chickens. The economy of Sinchuan is mainly based on: The economy of Sinchuan is mainly based on: agriculture, hydroelectricity, large gas resources, heavy industry and electronics. Chongqing's economy is based on: The Chongqing economy is based on: automotive, heavy industry, electronics and chemical industry. Yunnan is dominated by agricultural processing, natural resources and heavy industry. The Sinchuan and Chongqing districts deserve the most attention from the point of view of Polish interests. They benefit most from the development of the Chinese economy. They also co-create the New Silk Road - the OBOR (One Belt One Road) project and aspire to become a commercial, financial, technological, scientific and telecommunication and transport centre of the world.
2. Goddard E.C., Vacuum tube transportation system, 1945. US Patent no. US2511979A.
3. Musk E., Hyperloop alpha. hyperloop alpha design proposal, SpaceX (Online Article). URL:http://www.spacex.com/sites/spacex/files/hyperloop_alpha.pdf;
4. Woo-Young J., Geochul J., Chan-Bae P., Ik-Hyun J., Hyung-Woo L., A Study of Non-Symmetric Double-Sided Linear Induction Motor for Hyperloop All-In-One System (Propulsion, Levitation, and Guidance). IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 54, no. 11, November 2018.
5. Park C.B., Lee H.W., Lee B.S., A study on deduction and characteristic analysis of magnetic equivalent circuit parameters of a rotary-typed small-scaled LIM for a railway transit. J. Korean Soc. Railway, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 404–411, Aug. 2010.
6. Dudnikov E.E., Advantages of a New Hyperloop Transport Technology. In; 2017 Tenth International Conference Management of Large-Scale System Development (MLSD), 2-4 Oct., Moscow, Russia, 2017.
7. Alexandera N.A., Kashania M.M., Exploring Bridge Dynamics for Ultra-high-speed, Hyperloop, Trains. Structures, Vol. 14, pp.69–74, 2018.
8. Ahmed S. Abdelrahman , Sayeed J., Mohamed Z.Y., Hyperloop Transportation System: Analysis, Design, Control, and Implementation. IEEE Transactions On Industrial Electronics, Vol. 65, No. 9, pp. 7427-7436. September 2018.
9. Goh S.N., One Belt, One Road: China makes tracks on modern Silk Road, The Straits Times, 11 May 2017.
10. Szpytko J., Hyla P.: Model funkcjonalny terminala kontenerowego ukierunkowany na środki transportu. Logistyka, Nr 2, s.1293–1302, 2010.
11. Szpytko J., Hyla P., Chodacki J.: Rozwój urządzeń do obsługi kontenerowej jednostki ładunkowej. Materiały XXII Konferencji Naukowej Problemy Rozwoju Maszyn Roboczych, Zakopane 19-22 styczeń 2009, Zeszyty Naukowe nr 12, s.157-158, Politechni-ka Świętokrzyska, Kielce, 2009.
12. Lekas D., Gwiazda A., Application of flexsim for modelling and simulation of the production process. Selected Engineering Problems, No 6, pp.51-56, 2009.
Copyright (c) 2019 Autobusy – Technika, Eksploatacja, Systemy Transportowe
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.