Energetyczna analiza porównawcza zespołów napędowych w zastosowaniu do lekkiego statku powietrznego
Energy comparative analysis of power units for use in light aircraft
In reference to the research conducted on environmentally friendly sources of propulsion for aircrafts, there was carried out an energetic comparative analysis for power units using various power sources. For this analysis, the AOS-71 glider airframe was used. The calculations were done for different variants: a combustion engine, an electrical engine, a hybrid combustion engine and a hybrid engine with a hydrogen cell. The research was based on the assumption of the same aircraft take-off weight of 660 kg. The energy accumulated on board was determined, and then the duration and range for each type of propulsion for two flight trajectories. The results were presented in diagrams and discussed in the conclusions.
2. R. Bojoi i inni, Multiphase Drives for Hybrid-Flectrie Propulsion in Light Aircrafts: a Viable Solution, 2018 International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion (SPEEDAM), materiały konferencyjne. 2018.
3. I. Geiss, R. Voit-Nitschmann, Sizing of fuel-based energy systems for electric aircrafts. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part G-Journal of Aerospace Engineering. 2017 Vol. 231.
4. G. Correa i ini, Flight test validation of the dynamic model of a fuel cell system for ultra-light aircraft, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part G-Journal of Aerospace Engineering, vol.229 2015.
5. W. Fiszdon. Mechanika Lotu. PWN, Warszawa 1961.
6. J. Anderson. Introduction to flight. McGraw Hill Education. 2016.
7. J. Tomasiewicz, W. Frączek, P. Czarnocki. Wstępne obliczenia aerodynamiczne dla motoszybowca AOS-H2. Praca nie publiko-wana.
8. Wankel AG, .Engine Manual LRC 814.
Copyright (c) 2019 Autobusy – Technika, Eksploatacja, Systemy Transportowe
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.